Sunday, September 19, 2010

Peanut Chicken

This is a product recommendation and recipe.  I really like curry dishes and Thai dishes but I haven't tried many dishes like that at home.  A Taste of Thai is a brand of Thai inspired products for dishes at home.  This was a super easy recipe and so very good.  It is a little sweet and just a little heat.  Very easy too, I just made the chicken and served it on brown rice with a side of sauted green beans.  You can visit Taste of Thai here and see the recipe and the products I used.


Peanut Chicken

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I pounded my a little to get it an even thickness)
1 can of coconut milk
1 packet of peanut sauce mix (use both packets inside)

Preheat oven to 350.  In a 9x13 baking dish, mix coconut milk and peanut sauce mix until well blended.  Add chicken and turn in sauce to coat.  Bake uncovered for 30 min or until chicken is done.  Serve over rice or noodles and spoon extra sauce on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment