Monday, May 30, 2011

Cafe de Paris

Well I visited this restaurant about 2 months ago and I'm just now blogging about it.  I've been a little behind the past couple of months but I'm hoping to get back to some steady posting.


Bill and I visited Cafe de Paris on a date night.  I had heard some good things about it and we were both pleased with our meal.  They started us off with an appetizer that was essentially cheese grits balls breaded and fried topped with a french cocktail sauce which tasted just like Zaxby's sauce.  I had the french onion soup which was just ok. 

 For my entree I had a breaded chicken cutlet with ratatouille and oven roasted potatoes.  The ratatouille was so delicious.  Bill had a pork chop with the ratatouille and sweet potato gnocchi.  The gnocchi was not good but rather very gummy.

For dessert we shared the bread pudding.  They add a little rosemary to their bread pudding which adds a little different twist but it was very good.

Overall, I like Cafe de Paris and will be back.  I would definitely like to go back and try their crepes and Sunday brunch menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment