Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Broken Egg Cafe

This morning Bill and I enjoyed a breakfast date at Another Broken Egg Cafe in Baytowne.  When I get the chance, I love to go out and have Eggs Benedict.  I've never attempted to fix it at home myself.  Maybe one day.  If you've never tried Eggs Benedict, go out right now and get some!  An english muffin topped with ham, a poached egg, and a buttery, lemony hollandaise sauce.  We also decided to indulge in the Cinnamon Roll French Toast!  OMG!  They take a giant cinnamon roll, split it, and batter it like french toast.  Then they top it with a mixed berry sauce and whipped cream.  Devine!  Needless to say, we didn't need lunch until about 3:00 in the afternoon.

I had their Huevos Rancheros when Bill and I had a Valentine's Day breakfast date at the Mountain Brook cafe.  It was just as wonderful too!   Here's their menu so go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment